Search Issue Tracker
Cursor flicker when dragging sprites to sceneview or animation window from projectbrowser. See attached video. Read more
Steps to reproduce : - go to http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/ScriptReference/ - type in the search Animator.SetQuaternion and... Read more
Weird icon in Project Browser for a native .wav file. It is as if the file is not recognised - please see attached screen shot for d... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Build any project to VS solution 2. Delete SplashScreenImage.jpg and create SplashScreenImage-XXXX.jpg accord... Read more
HLSL allows qualifiers like "static" or "const" on function return values. This seems to not be supported by Unity's hlsl-to-glsl tr... Read more
Repro: 1. Find the Attached Zak_Legacy@Menu_Elevator.fbx 2. Replay it as Legacy 3. Replay it as Humanoid 4. Observe the difference. Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a sprite 2. Create a GUI texture 3. Drag the sprite into the GUI texture (parent it). The sprite disappears.... Read more
1 Open attached project 2 In project view select Idle_Stand_01.fbx and reimport it 3 Notice that the Idle_Stand_01.fbx is not change... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website