Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.2.X
Found in [Package]
[Orient] 'Look At Position' makes particles disappear when they are aligned with the look position.
1. Add the attached VFX to a scene
2. Observe how the particle looking directly at the Position in the orient block disappears (happens when the x value is 0, 0.5, or 1).
When looking directly at a position, an epsilon difference to be added so the particle doesn't disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build