Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.2.X
Found in [Package]
[Orient] 'Look At Position' makes particles disappear when they are aligned with the look position.
1. Add the attached VFX to a scene
2. Observe how the particle looking directly at the Position in the orient block disappears (happens when the x value is 0, 0.5, or 1).
When looking directly at a position, an epsilon difference to be added so the particle doesn't disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated