Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.2.X
Found in [Package]
[Orient] 'Look At Position' makes particles disappear when they are aligned with the look position.
1. Add the attached VFX to a scene
2. Observe how the particle looking directly at the Position in the orient block disappears (happens when the x value is 0, 0.5, or 1).
When looking directly at a position, an epsilon difference to be added so the particle doesn't disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode