Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by user (SMR.zip) 2. Open "Repro" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Observe console Expected... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "TestProject.zip" project 2. Open "textgeneration" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Look at the Console outp... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "Test" Scene 3. Play 4. Notice that object collapsed Regression introd... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open and play scene "Scene0" 3. Notice console flooded with: "Dynamic batching: ind... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open "New Unity Project" project 2. Open "Playground" scene 3. Go to Edit > Project settings > Player 4. In Settings... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a new project 2. Create a camera in a scene with occlusion culling baked. 3. Go to Occlusion > Visual... Read more
To reproduce the issue follow the steps: 1. Open "TestLoading" project 2. Build the project in development mode 3. Start the build a... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open "Main" scene 3. Open profiler and select CPU usage section 4. Click "L" button ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website