Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0f3
MeshRenderer.AdditionalVertexStreams collapse static meshes, regression since 5.4b18
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Test" Scene
4. Notice that object collapsed
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b18
user: Mircea Marghidanu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
date: Thu Jul 02 13:45:50 2015 -0400
summary: [mtrendering] forward render loop job now only renders from RenderNodeQueue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets