Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
MeshRenderer.AdditionalVertexStreams collapse static meshes, regression since 5.4b18
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Test" Scene
4. Notice that object collapsed
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b18
user: Mircea Marghidanu <email@example.com>
date: Thu Jul 02 13:45:50 2015 -0400
summary: [mtrendering] forward render loop job now only renders from RenderNodeQueue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces