Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
MeshRenderer.AdditionalVertexStreams collapse static meshes, regression since 5.4b18
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Test" Scene
4. Notice that object collapsed
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b18
user: Mircea Marghidanu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
date: Thu Jul 02 13:45:50 2015 -0400
summary: [mtrendering] forward render loop job now only renders from RenderNodeQueue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Oct 26, 2017 09:31
Same issue here in 2017.1 - 2017.2. help unity.