Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
'Assertion failed: m_HandleManager.IsValidHandle (renderer.m_Handle)' error shown when setting updateWhenOffscreen via script
1. Open the project, attached by user (SMR.zip)
2. Open "Repro" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe console
Expected: no error or crashes occur when the updateWhenOffscreen for the SkinnedMeshRenderer is set to true via script
Actual: 'Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'm_HandleManager.IsValidHandle (renderer.m_Handle)' is shown when setting the updateWhenOffscreen to true via script while object with SkinnedMeshRenderer is inactive
Reproduced in 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b6
Did not reproduce in 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3p2
Fixed in 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone