Search Issue Tracker
Occlusion matrix doesn't start at the same location as the clipping plane
1. Create a new project
2. Create a camera in a scene with occlusion culling baked.
3. Go to Occlusion > Visualization > Visibility lines.
4. Increase the near clipping plane distance to a larger number so it is more visible.
Result: Occlusion matrix doesn't start at the same location as the clipping plane
Reproducible on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b5
Tested on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window