Search Issue Tracker
"TextGenerator().GetPreferredWidth/Height" ignores "TextGenerationSettings"
1. Open "TestProject.zip" project
2. Open "textgeneration" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Look at the Console output and see that with different font sizes, the Preferred Width/Height are always the same
Expected Result: The Preferred Width/Height of text changes based on the different "TextGenerationSettings"
Actual Result: The Preferred Width/Height of text is always the same, no matter the settings (Height 15/ Width 220)
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b5, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1, 5.6.4f1
Change "Text Generation" scripts 17, 23, 31, 39 lines "TextGenerator().GetPreferredWidth" to "TextGenerator().GetPreferredHeight" to see that it affects the height as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled