Search Issue Tracker
"TextGenerator().GetPreferredWidth/Height" ignores "TextGenerationSettings"
1. Open "TestProject.zip" project
2. Open "textgeneration" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Look at the Console output and see that with different font sizes, the Preferred Width/Height are always the same
Expected Result: The Preferred Width/Height of text changes based on the different "TextGenerationSettings"
Actual Result: The Preferred Width/Height of text is always the same, no matter the settings (Height 15/ Width 220)
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b5, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1, 5.6.4f1
Change "Text Generation" scripts 17, 23, 31, 39 lines "TextGenerator().GetPreferredWidth" to "TextGenerator().GetPreferredHeight" to see that it affects the height as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected