Search Issue Tracker
SRP Repo: Issue #1019 In LWRP: If you make a scene with objects set to two different layers and then make two directional lights se... Read more
SRP Repo: Issue #1575 What happened? Getting black screen / UI disappearing (only on build) when using render texture set on second... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (CopyTextureBug) 2. Attach the script 'TextureArrayTest.cs' to the 'Main Camera' 3.... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Breeze" 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Play the game for 2minutes ------------ Observe errors "Ge... Read more
Note: This fix is being backported to 2018.3, likely to land in 2018.3.4f1 In a number of Unity games on Linux, running on OpenGL a... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download attached project file and open "1" Scene 2. Enter Play Mode (make sure Linear color space is selected ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Change "Directional Light" type from Directional to Spot, make sure that it's Shadow ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Download attached project 'MeshRendererError.zip' and open in Unity 2) Open scene 'ReproScene' and press Pla... Read more
1. Download attached project "Sand_6_v2" 2. Open scene "Scene 1" 3. Notice that it contains a lot of game objects. That's the same g... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website