Search Issue Tracker
SRP Repo: Issue #1019 In LWRP: If you make a scene with objects set to two different layers and then make two directional lights se... Read more
SRP Repo: Issue #1575 What happened? Getting black screen / UI disappearing (only on build) when using render texture set on second... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (CopyTextureBug) 2. Attach the script 'TextureArrayTest.cs' to the 'Main Camera' 3.... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Breeze" 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Play the game for 2minutes ------------ Observe errors "Ge... Read more
Note: This fix is being backported to 2018.3, likely to land in 2018.3.4f1 In a number of Unity games on Linux, running on OpenGL a... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download attached project file and open "1" Scene 2. Enter Play Mode (make sure Linear color space is selected ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Change "Directional Light" type from Directional to Spot, make sure that it's Shadow ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Download attached project 'MeshRendererError.zip' and open in Unity 2) Open scene 'ReproScene' and press Pla... Read more
1. Download attached project "Sand_6_v2" 2. Open scene "Scene 1" 3. Notice that it contains a lot of game objects. That's the same g... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by user (SMR.zip) 2. Open "Repro" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Observe console Expected... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode