Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[2018.3][Windows][WebGL] Applying a Blend to a Mesh with Blendshapes throws the Error and Warning
1. Download attached project "Blendshape Test.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select "Ball Arrow Blend Shape" gameObject in Hierarchy
4. Observe that in Console there will be spammed Error and Warning:
"Platform does not support compute shaders"
"d3d11: failed to create buffer (target 0x1c mode 0 size 5360) since compute isn't supported at this feature level"
- This issue appears only on Windows with WebGL platform
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.0a5 and 2018.3.0b4
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0a4 and 2019.1.0a3
Regression on Unity 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)