Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[2018.3][Windows][WebGL] Applying a Blend to a Mesh with Blendshapes throws the Error and Warning
1. Download attached project "Blendshape Test.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select "Ball Arrow Blend Shape" gameObject in Hierarchy
4. Observe that in Console there will be spammed Error and Warning:
"Platform does not support compute shaders"
"d3d11: failed to create buffer (target 0x1c mode 0 size 5360) since compute isn't supported at this feature level"
- This issue appears only on Windows with WebGL platform
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.0a5 and 2018.3.0b4
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0a4 and 2019.1.0a3
Regression on Unity 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Dec 21, 2022 03:15
laser engraving machine
May 15, 2019 03:17
Bug reproduced in Unity 2018.3.10f1
Apr 23, 2019 14:20
Bug reproduced in Unity 2018.3.12f1
Apr 02, 2019 07:53
Bug reproduced with Unity 2018.3.8f1 in webGl platform.
Mar 14, 2019 11:07
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.7f1 in WebGl Platform in editor.
Mar 04, 2019 22:00
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.7f1
Feb 05, 2019 21:20
Bug reproduced in Unity 2018.3.4f1 with Android platform selected.
Problem disappears when GPU skinning is disabled.
Feb 02, 2019 22:26
Found the solution for my problem.
It was because of the GPU Skinning.
When "On" the editor does not compute the blendshapes and gives this errors.
Feb 02, 2019 19:41
Bug reproduced in editor with Android platform selected in Unity 2018.3.3f1 as well.
Did not test with the download scene, but with another model with blendshapes.
Jan 21, 2019 13:32
Still exist in Unity 2018.3.2f1 Editor