Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
GameObjects mesh is stuck at Combined Mesh (root:scene) and cannot be moved after aborting a build process
1. Download attached project "Sand_6_v2"
2. Open scene "Scene 1"
3. Notice that it contains a lot of game objects. That's the same game object cloned multiple times and purpose of this is to ease repro as it's all about timing
4. Open build settings, press build and run, enter scene name and tap enter
5. Quickly cancel build before new blank scene gets opened (as per usual build process)
6. Expand any GameObject and notice that all mesh filters are stuck with combined meshes
Reproducible with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.4p2, 5.6.0f2, 5.6.2p4
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.0a3
1. Probably not the only way to reproduce the bug, other users are experiencing this issue after downgrading, light baking or etc
2. Can't reproduce the issue with 5.4 version of Unity, since the project gets corrupted and couldn't cause the issue with my own project
Fixed in 5.6.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build