Search Issue Tracker
SRP Repo: Issue #1019 In LWRP: If you make a scene with objects set to two different layers and then make two directional lights se... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download attached project file and open "1" Scene 2. Enter Play Mode (make sure Linear color space is selected ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Change "Directional Light" type from Directional to Spot, make sure that it's Shadow ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Download attached project 'MeshRendererError.zip' and open in Unity 2) Open scene 'ReproScene' and press Pla... Read more
1. Download attached project "Sand_6_v2" 2. Open scene "Scene 1" 3. Notice that it contains a lot of game objects. That's the same g... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by user (SMR.zip) 2. Open "Repro" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Observe console Expected... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "TestProject.zip" project 2. Open "textgeneration" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Look at the Console outp... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "Test" Scene 3. Play 4. Notice that object collapsed Regression introd... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open "Main" scene 3. Open profiler and select CPU usage section 4. Click "L" button ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.