Search Issue Tracker
Repro steps: 1. Open "New Unity Project" project 2. Open "Playground" scene 3. Go to Edit > Project settings > Player 4. In Settings... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open and play scene "Scene0" 3. Notice console flooded with: "Dynamic batching: ind... Read more
To reproduce the issue follow the steps: 1. Open "TestLoading" project 2. Build the project in development mode 3. Start the build a... Read more
Reproduction Steps: 1. Open User's project 2. Make sure Profiler is visible 3. Play scene Note: One or two spikes usually appear at ... Read more
A materials render queue value is not updated when its shader is edited and saved, only after the material's shader has been changed... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build to Standalone and run 3. Use the key commands to change resolution - a,s,d,f,g... Read more
To reproduce the bug please follow the steps 1. Open "StaticBatchingBug" project 2. Open "StaticBatchingTest" scene 3. Play scene "S... Read more
CommandBufferTest renders a mesh with the default material. In the frame debugger both the black (unlit) color and the depth values ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas