Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Linux][Nvidia] Graphical corruption in many games with OpenGL
Note: This fix is being backported to 2018.3, likely to land in 2018.3.4f1
In a number of Unity games on Linux, running on OpenGL and an Nvidia card, corruption is seen, usually as part of the UI, but in some circumstances, it affects the full framebuffer.
Available workarounds are to use "-force-glcore42 -force-clamped" for games that don't need GL 4.3 features or above, or "-force-vulkan" on games need those features.
See external mentions:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property