Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Linux][Nvidia] Graphical corruption in many games with OpenGL
Note: This fix is being backported to 2018.3, likely to land in 2018.3.4f1
In a number of Unity games on Linux, running on OpenGL and an Nvidia card, corruption is seen, usually as part of the UI, but in some circumstances, it affects the full framebuffer.
Available workarounds are to use "-force-glcore42 -force-clamped" for games that don't need GL 4.3 features or above, or "-force-vulkan" on games need those features.
See external mentions:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors