Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Linux][Nvidia] Graphical corruption in many games with OpenGL
Note: This fix is being backported to 2018.3, likely to land in 2018.3.4f1
In a number of Unity games on Linux, running on OpenGL and an Nvidia card, corruption is seen, usually as part of the UI, but in some circumstances, it affects the full framebuffer.
Available workarounds are to use "-force-glcore42 -force-clamped" for games that don't need GL 4.3 features or above, or "-force-vulkan" on games need those features.
See external mentions:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted