Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Linux][Nvidia] Graphical corruption in many games with OpenGL
Note: This fix is being backported to 2018.3, likely to land in 2018.3.4f1
In a number of Unity games on Linux, running on OpenGL and an Nvidia card, corruption is seen, usually as part of the UI, but in some circumstances, it affects the full framebuffer.
Available workarounds are to use "-force-glcore42 -force-clamped" for games that don't need GL 4.3 features or above, or "-force-vulkan" on games need those features.
See external mentions:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened