Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux][Nvidia] Graphical corruption in many games with OpenGL
Note: This fix is being backported to 2018.3, likely to land in 2018.3.4f1
In a number of Unity games on Linux, running on OpenGL and an Nvidia card, corruption is seen, usually as part of the UI, but in some circumstances, it affects the full framebuffer.
Available workarounds are to use "-force-glcore42 -force-clamped" for games that don't need GL 4.3 features or above, or "-force-vulkan" on games need those features.
See external mentions:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray