Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Linux][Nvidia] Graphical corruption in many games with OpenGL
Note: This fix is being backported to 2018.3, likely to land in 2018.3.4f1
In a number of Unity games on Linux, running on OpenGL and an Nvidia card, corruption is seen, usually as part of the UI, but in some circumstances, it affects the full framebuffer.
Available workarounds are to use "-force-glcore42 -force-clamped" for games that don't need GL 4.3 features or above, or "-force-vulkan" on games need those features.
See external mentions:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors