Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Regression] [Win] Videos are dark when using Linear color space
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "1" Scene
2. Enter Play Mode (make sure Linear color space is selected in Player Settings)
Actual result: All videos are too dark when using the Linear color space. They are correct with the Gamma color space.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.b10, 2017.3.0a7
Regression since: 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0b1
Reproduced only with Windows.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved