Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "TestProject.zip" project 2. Open "textgeneration" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Look at the Console outp... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "Test" Scene 3. Play 4. Notice that object collapsed Regression introd... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open and play scene "Scene0" 3. Notice console flooded with: "Dynamic batching: ind... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open "New Unity Project" project 2. Open "Playground" scene 3. Go to Edit > Project settings > Player 4. In Settings... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a new project 2. Create a camera in a scene with occlusion culling baked. 3. Go to Occlusion > Visual... Read more
To reproduce the issue follow the steps: 1. Open "TestLoading" project 2. Build the project in development mode 3. Start the build a... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open "Main" scene 3. Open profiler and select CPU usage section 4. Click "L" button ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets