Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
Enabling Mesh Renderer during rendering causes error in Console tab
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'MeshRendererError.zip' and open in Unity
2) Open scene 'ReproScene' and press Play
3) Click on IndividualSoldier gameObject in Hierarchy tab
4) Click on Scene view and press F to focus on that gameObject
5) Check the Console tab and you will see that each frame error will be thrown :
Enabling or adding a Renderer during rendering; this is not allowed. Renderer '2WK_heavy_infantry_06_combat_walk_StaticFromSkinned' will not be added.
Expected result: No errors in Console tab
Actual result: Error 'Enabling or adding a Renderer during rendering; this is not allowed. Renderer '2WK_heavy_infantry_06_combat_walk_StaticFromSkinned' will not be added.
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()' when object is visible on the Scene or Game views
5.6.0b8, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced with:
Fixed in: 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules