Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
Enabling Mesh Renderer during rendering causes error in Console tab
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'MeshRendererError.zip' and open in Unity
2) Open scene 'ReproScene' and press Play
3) Click on IndividualSoldier gameObject in Hierarchy tab
4) Click on Scene view and press F to focus on that gameObject
5) Check the Console tab and you will see that each frame error will be thrown :
Enabling or adding a Renderer during rendering; this is not allowed. Renderer '2WK_heavy_infantry_06_combat_walk_StaticFromSkinned' will not be added.
Expected result: No errors in Console tab
Actual result: Error 'Enabling or adding a Renderer during rendering; this is not allowed. Renderer '2WK_heavy_infantry_06_combat_walk_StaticFromSkinned' will not be added.
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()' when object is visible on the Scene or Game views
5.6.0b8, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced with:
Fixed in: 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled