Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on ProcessShadowCasterNodeVisibilityAndCullWithoutUmbra when the project is using URP/LWRP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1176131"
2. Open the "DepthSimple" Scene located in AkilliMum\Samples\SRP\Mirror\Scenes
3. Generate the Scene lighting
4. Enter Play mode and move around the Scene
Expected result: Editor functions normally
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a26, 2020.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.21f, 2019.3.0a10
Reproducible with package versions: 7.0.0, 7.2.1, 9.0.0-preview.0
Not reproducible with package versions: 6.9.1 and lower
Graphics APIs tested: D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan
1. The crash occurs when entering Play mode, baking lights or moving around the Scene view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first