Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open a new project 2. Create an Empty object with a PlayableDirector and a Timeline 3. Open Timeline window o... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open QA-supplied project ("Sample Bug.zip") 2. Select and open "New Shader Sub Graph" in the Assets folder 3.... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Move any tab to separate it from the editor window 3. Drag the window by the top bar... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project "ZLife" 2. Select any Prefab and drag it into Scene --notice, that prefab is render... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project ("ProviderSubmit".zip") and set it up to use Perforce's version control 2. Enter Play... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open empty project 2. Build an APK with IL2CPP and x86 selected --Build fails Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Project 2. Open the Project Settings Window 3. Resize the Editor Window so it is not Full Screen 4... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device 3. Press "Create co... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio