Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[PlayableDirector] OnGraphStop and OnPlayableDestroy are not called if play mode was exited when paused previously
1. Open project
2. Open and play 'SampleScene'
3. Press P
4. After cube stops moving, pause scene and exit play mode
5. Enter play mode again, press P
6. Notice that OnGraphStop and OnPlayableDestroy was not called
Reproduced: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.1p4, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b10
Not reproducible: 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned