Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[PlayableDirector] OnGraphStop and OnPlayableDestroy are not called if play mode was exited when paused previously
1. Open project
2. Open and play 'SampleScene'
3. Press P
4. After cube stops moving, pause scene and exit play mode
5. Enter play mode again, press P
6. Notice that OnGraphStop and OnPlayableDestroy was not called
Reproduced: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.1p4, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b10
Not reproducible: 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default