Search Issue Tracker
Texture2D.LoadRawTextureData no longer works on WebGL with PVR and other non-DXT compressed texture formats 1. Build this project o... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project (xxx.zip) 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene 3. In Game View enable Maximize On Play ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download attached project 2. Make sure that Allow unsafe code option is enabled 3. Build a development build ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project ("case_1188408-TestFileBrowser.zip") 2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene") 3. Enter... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached sqlite_test_U2018_2.zip project 2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS dev... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the Sample Scene 3. Change the Active Platform to Mac Standalone 4. Change th... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the sample Scene of the attached project "1189787.zip" 2. Open the TestSerializeField.cs script 3. Comment... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (ShaderCompilationCrash) 2. Reimport the asset Shaders/FxTerrainLevelBuildMatch.com... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'