Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0a17
Misleading Light Probes property in inspector when APV is enabled
Steps to repro:
1) Simply create any 3d object and a VFX graph in your scene
2) Check their Inspectors -> Probes/Light Probes tooltips
This property affects only Legacy probes, not APV and we should be more explicit about that in tooltips, for users who expect the same behaviour.
Ideally we should hide this entire section altogether when probe mode is set to APV
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"