Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Anima2DRebindErrors.zip" and scene "GameScene" 2. In Hierarchy window, select "LeftFoot... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open 'TestStruct.cs' script from the Project window 3. Make some insignificant cha... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user-attached project 2. Build and run with WebGL 2.0 3. Inside the webpage, press 'space' to begin GPU ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open Unity and create a new project 2. Open "SampleScene" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Open Profiler window 5. Swit... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open QA attached project 2. Build the game to device 3. Go to Settings -> Apps -> "built app name" 4. Observe... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Create a new project and C# script 2) Make sure you have set external script editor to VSCode 3) Double-click the s... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.