Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project and enter the Play mode 2. Select "Singleplayer" -> "New Game" -> "Player - Player" -... Read more
Steps: 1. Create Cube and Sphere as child 2. Make a prefab out of it (left instance in the scene) 3. Delete prefab asset ==> Cube an... Read more
Steps: 1. Add 'Cube' GameObject and add 'Light' component on it 2. Make a prefab asset out of it 3. Click on 'Windows -> Rendering -... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Anima2DRebindErrors.zip" and scene "GameScene" 2. In Hierarchy window, select "LeftFoot... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open 'TestStruct.cs' script from the Project window 3. Make some insignificant cha... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user-attached project 2. Build and run with WebGL 2.0 3. Inside the webpage, press 'space' to begin GPU ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open Unity and create a new project 2. Open "SampleScene" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Open Profiler window 5. Swit... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open QA attached project 2. Build the game to device 3. Go to Settings -> Apps -> "built app name" 4. Observe... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse