Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Animation Stream] Root Curves are evaluated twice on character using Animation C# Jobs when loopTime is set to false
[Animation Stream] Root Curves are evaluated twice on character using Animation C# Jobs when loopTime is set to false.
- Open project in attachment.
- Open scene 'RMIssue 3'
- Go in playmode.
There are two characters in the scene. "WkCycle_Export" uses an animation c# job, while "WkCycle_Export (1)" doesn't.
Both should evaluate the same, but "WkCycle_Export" moves twice as fast as it should.
Not reproducible: 2019.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name