Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Animation Stream] Root Curves are evaluated twice on character using Animation C# Jobs when loopTime is set to false
[Animation Stream] Root Curves are evaluated twice on character using Animation C# Jobs when loopTime is set to false.
- Open project in attachment.
- Open scene 'RMIssue 3'
- Go in playmode.
There are two characters in the scene. "WkCycle_Export" uses an animation c# job, while "WkCycle_Export (1)" doesn't.
Both should evaluate the same, but "WkCycle_Export" moves twice as fast as it should.
Not reproducible: 2019.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked