Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Animation Stream] Root Curves are evaluated twice on character using Animation C# Jobs when loopTime is set to false
[Animation Stream] Root Curves are evaluated twice on character using Animation C# Jobs when loopTime is set to false.
- Open project in attachment.
- Open scene 'RMIssue 3'
- Go in playmode.
There are two characters in the scene. "WkCycle_Export" uses an animation c# job, while "WkCycle_Export (1)" doesn't.
Both should evaluate the same, but "WkCycle_Export" moves twice as fast as it should.
Not reproducible: 2019.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'