Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Animation Stream] Root Curves are evaluated twice on character using Animation C# Jobs when loopTime is set to false
[Animation Stream] Root Curves are evaluated twice on character using Animation C# Jobs when loopTime is set to false.
- Open project in attachment.
- Open scene 'RMIssue 3'
- Go in playmode.
There are two characters in the scene. "WkCycle_Export" uses an animation c# job, while "WkCycle_Export (1)" doesn't.
Both should evaluate the same, but "WkCycle_Export" moves twice as fast as it should.
Not reproducible: 2019.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer