Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Animation Stream] Root Curves are evaluated twice on character using Animation C# Jobs when loopTime is set to false
[Animation Stream] Root Curves are evaluated twice on character using Animation C# Jobs when loopTime is set to false.
- Open project in attachment.
- Open scene 'RMIssue 3'
- Go in playmode.
There are two characters in the scene. "WkCycle_Export" uses an animation c# job, while "WkCycle_Export (1)" doesn't.
Both should evaluate the same, but "WkCycle_Export" moves twice as fast as it should.
Not reproducible: 2019.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API