Search Issue Tracker
When using UIElements to create a Settings page, you have to manually create a title (with proper styling).
When using UIElements (as opposed to IMGUI) when creating a new SettingsWindow. You have to setup your title manually (and reverse engineer the font style + font size). Using IMGUI this process is automatic.
We need to modify the scaffolding of UIElements for Settings panel and handle title creation automatically.
We also have to test the most packages using Unity to see if they need to be modified.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU