Search Issue Tracker
When using UIElements to create a Settings page, you have to manually create a title (with proper styling).
When using UIElements (as opposed to IMGUI) when creating a new SettingsWindow. You have to setup your title manually (and reverse engineer the font style + font size). Using IMGUI this process is automatic.
We need to modify the scaffolding of UIElements for Settings panel and handle title creation automatically.
We also have to test the most packages using Unity to see if they need to be modified.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP