Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Regression] AssetBundleManager crashes editor in GetAllScenePathsFromAssetBundle
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. In Unity, under Tools/Configuration..., click on Generate with the default settings.
3. Open the scene named GameLoading.unity
4. Under NAME_1/AssetBundles/Choose Source, select 'NAME_1 Server'
5. Launch a standalone build to initialize/create a bunch of things: Under NAME_2/Build Game, select Debug-Dev-Remote and let the others box unchecked. Press Build.
6. Next time you press Play in the Editor, it should get into the bootstrap scene, try to download assets and crash.
Actual result: Editor crash while loading
0x00000001403AD44A (Unity) GetAllScenePathsFromAssetBundle
0x00000001403ADE13 (Unity) AssetBundleManager::UnloadAssetBundle
0x0000000141B252C6 (Unity) DownloadHandlerAssetBundle::PerformAbort
0x00000001406D38DA (Unity) BackgroundJobQueue::ExecuteMainThreadJobs
0x000000014071E892 (Unity) `InitPlayerLoopCallbacks'::`5'::EarlyUpdateExecuteMainThreadJobsRegistrator::Forward
0x000000014071CA60 (Unity) PlayerLoop
0x00000001411DE245 (Unity) PlayerLoopController::UpdateScene
0x00000001411DF7C8 (Unity) PlayerLoopController::UpdateSceneIfNeeded
0x00000001411E9BDD (Unity) Application::TickTimer
0x000000014140EB0F (Unity) MainMessageLoop
0x00000001414103B5 (Unity) WinMain
0x0000000141E643A8 (Unity) __tmainCRTStartup
0x00007FFB40081FE4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFB40BDEFB1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
Reproduced with: 2017.3.1p1, 2017.3.1p2
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.1f1
Regression since: 2017.3.1p1 (0c5e59582224)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property