Search Issue Tracker
Rotation of the image affects draw order using a Screen Space - Camera c...
Steps to reproduce this issue: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open 'BugExample' scene 3. It has 4 images under the Canvas which ha... Read more
No Kana characters on Android 5
Kana characters are not rendered on Lollipop devices Read more
[RectTransformUtility] ScreenPointToLocalPointInRectangle returns wrong ...
Steps to reproduce this issue: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open 'BugReport' scene 3. It has a Canvas and a script which outputs... Read more
Try/catch doesn't work on Android 5
NullPointerExceptions cannot be caught on Lollipop devices, resulting in crashes Read more
[Cubemap] An option to mirror around X-axis during import
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project and the scene 2. There is an object with a material which shader uses a certain cub... Read more
[NetworkView] NetworkView Components generate a "NullReferenceException"
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and run windows standalone 3. Press Start Server in build 4. Press play in editor 5... Read more
Download Assistant not being responsive when installing Unity Editor on ...
On Windows, due to size of Unity Editor installer, the Download Assistant becomes unresponsive during installation of this component... Read more
[iOS][AirPlay] Airplay stream view is corrupt when outputting to multipl...
To Reproduce: 1. Deploy the attached project and enable AirPLay mirroring on device. 2. The app should render the ControlCamera bu... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released