Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Mathf.PingPong occasionally returns negative values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "861278.zip"
2. Press play
3. Observe console output
Result: Mathf.PingPong(4676.5f, 1.99f) returns negative value
Expected result: Mathf.PingPong never returns value less than 0 as documented in https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Mathf.PingPong.html
Negative values appear more often when 'value t' is bigger
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform