Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[BatchMode] Crash when using -buildTarget in batch mode to change platform
1) Download attached project
2) Run Unity through command line like this: '<Path_to_Unity>/Unity.exe -batchmode -nographics -projectPath "<path_to_project>" -buildTarget win32 -quit'
3) Check Editor.log - notice that Editor ran well and didn't crash
4) Run the same command like in Step 2, but change -buildTarget to something else, like 'android' or 'linux'
5) Check Editor.log - it crashed
Reproduced in 5.5.0b11, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b2
Not reproduced in 5.4.0f3, 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b5, 5.5.0b8, 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model