Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
LineRenderer has gaps in it when values are repeated
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "main" scene
Result: LineRenderer gameObject has a gap in it, due to repeated values in the Positions under "Line Renderer" Component
Reproducible with 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible with 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted