Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Can't use vertex snapping when in isometric view
Cant use vertex snapping square handle when in some basic isometric views. Specifically Top, Right and Left views.
1. Open "New Unity Project 1" with Unity 5.4.0f3;
2. Open main scene;
3. Enter Isometric view.
4. Select "Cube" game object/
5. Try to use vertex snapping while in different basic views (top, front, right, left, back). Aim for the sphere.
Results: Snapping works as expected.
6. Now do theses same 1-5 steps with "New Unity Project 2" using Unity 5.5.0p1.
Results: Cant snap while in Top view, sometimes cube jumps to very high or very low Y coordinates.
Cant snap while in Right view, sometimes cube jumps to very high or very low X coordinates.
Cant snap while in Left view, sometimes cube jumps to very high or very low Z coordinates.
Reproduces with 5.5.0f2; 5.5.0f3; 5.5.0p1; 5.6.0b1;
Doesn't reproduce with 5.4.0f3;
Note: Both example projects are attached to this letter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window