Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
Can't use vertex snapping when in isometric view
Cant use vertex snapping square handle when in some basic isometric views. Specifically Top, Right and Left views.
1. Open "New Unity Project 1" with Unity 5.4.0f3;
2. Open main scene;
3. Enter Isometric view.
4. Select "Cube" game object/
5. Try to use vertex snapping while in different basic views (top, front, right, left, back). Aim for the sphere.
Results: Snapping works as expected.
6. Now do theses same 1-5 steps with "New Unity Project 2" using Unity 5.5.0p1.
Results: Cant snap while in Top view, sometimes cube jumps to very high or very low Y coordinates.
Cant snap while in Right view, sometimes cube jumps to very high or very low X coordinates.
Cant snap while in Left view, sometimes cube jumps to very high or very low Z coordinates.
Reproduces with 5.5.0f2; 5.5.0f3; 5.5.0p1; 5.6.0b1;
Doesn't reproduce with 5.4.0f3;
Note: Both example projects are attached to this letter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect