Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
Can't use vertex snapping when in isometric view
Cant use vertex snapping square handle when in some basic isometric views. Specifically Top, Right and Left views.
1. Open "New Unity Project 1" with Unity 5.4.0f3;
2. Open main scene;
3. Enter Isometric view.
4. Select "Cube" game object/
5. Try to use vertex snapping while in different basic views (top, front, right, left, back). Aim for the sphere.
Results: Snapping works as expected.
6. Now do theses same 1-5 steps with "New Unity Project 2" using Unity 5.5.0p1.
Results: Cant snap while in Top view, sometimes cube jumps to very high or very low Y coordinates.
Cant snap while in Right view, sometimes cube jumps to very high or very low X coordinates.
Cant snap while in Left view, sometimes cube jumps to very high or very low Z coordinates.
Reproduces with 5.5.0f2; 5.5.0f3; 5.5.0p1; 5.6.0b1;
Doesn't reproduce with 5.4.0f3;
Note: Both example projects are attached to this letter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone