Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Can't use vertex snapping when in isometric view
Cant use vertex snapping square handle when in some basic isometric views. Specifically Top, Right and Left views.
1. Open "New Unity Project 1" with Unity 5.4.0f3;
2. Open main scene;
3. Enter Isometric view.
4. Select "Cube" game object/
5. Try to use vertex snapping while in different basic views (top, front, right, left, back). Aim for the sphere.
Results: Snapping works as expected.
6. Now do theses same 1-5 steps with "New Unity Project 2" using Unity 5.5.0p1.
Results: Cant snap while in Top view, sometimes cube jumps to very high or very low Y coordinates.
Cant snap while in Right view, sometimes cube jumps to very high or very low X coordinates.
Cant snap while in Left view, sometimes cube jumps to very high or very low Z coordinates.
Reproduces with 5.5.0f2; 5.5.0f3; 5.5.0p1; 5.6.0b1;
Doesn't reproduce with 5.4.0f3;
Note: Both example projects are attached to this letter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component