Search Issue Tracker
Steps: 1. Set External Tools to Visual Studio 2017 in Unity Editor 2. Open attached project 3. Double-click on any script in Assets ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (New Unity Project) 2. Open the 'scene' scene 3. Enter Play Mode Expected result: ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Play the SampleScene Expected: Only a single exception is thrown Actual: Exceptions s... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1) Download and open TimeTest.zip project 2) Build and run "TimeTest1.unity" scene on an Android device -- Notic... Read more
1) Add Script InitBug.cs to a project 2) In the project view, create a new "Initialized Fields Bug" asset. 3) Select the asset and... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project "New Unity Project.zip" 2. Open "Scene" scene 3. Go into Play mode 4. Input letter "s" ... Read more
Using works fine in editor, but on device (iOS / Android) we are getting the error below. Looks like others have encountered this (h... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Test" 2. Enter the Play Mode 3. Observe the Console Window Expected... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (Bolt.Unity.Debug46.zip) 2. Observe that classes in the DLL files in Assets... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Build to Android device 3. Run the logcat and run the application Result: "Unabl... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'