Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a project which prints out Screen.GetResolution and Screen.resolutions 2. Build it as standalone 3. Se... Read more
-e: when trying to use System.Speech.Recognition in a script the editor crashes -repro: --unzip attached project --drag Scripts/Tes... Read more
"Couldn't find build target for AwesomeSupport" warning when user creates a C# or Boo script. As a user I am a bit confused about wh... Read more
To reproduce: - Create a new project - Create a C#, Boo and Java Script - Rename all scripts to "1" - Go to Execution order and clic... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene "Game" - in the Hierarchy select the game object called A* - pr... Read more
User has a script called differently from class name. Trying to attach this script, editor should pop the message window about misma... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project and "repro" scene 2. Observe that there are two 'MouseLook' scripts in the project, one ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Inspect the PropertyTest.boo script Expected result: "[Property(BrokenPropertyTest)] _br... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'