Search Issue Tracker
Editor throws assertions at project opening For repro open attached project. It's switched to Universal Windows Platform with scri... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "UnloadingBrokenAssemblyError.zip" 2. Upon launch you will see the "Unloading broken as... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new projects 2. Download & Import Standard assets from the asset store 3. Observe the console Expec... Read more
-e: Using Texture2D.alphaIsTransparency in a script causes the build to fail with the following error: error CS1061: Type `UnityEng... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Press play Notice that the "Test" class intercepts Debug.Log and Debgu.LogException, but doesn't in... Read more
In case the main Asset is a ScriptableObject, AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset (subObj, mainAsset) "mixes up" incoming parameters and ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1) Open attached "ZlibIL2CPP" project in the Unity Editor. 2) Switch to iOS build configuration 3) Open Player S... Read more
The scene has two UnityEvents. One is custom and set up on a Cube and other is UI's button On Click event. Steps to reproduce: 1. D... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems