Search Issue Tracker
Editor becomes unresponsive and performance is continually degraded when selecting a Scriptable Object with a large dataset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("ScriptableObjectLargeDataset")
2. Select "Assets/data.asset"
Expected results: Inspector displays the view of the asset immediately and editor performance is unaffected
Actual result: Editor becomes unresponsive, the inspector then displays but editor performance is degraded
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired