Search Issue Tracker
Editor becomes unresponsive and performance is continually degraded when selecting a Scriptable Object with a large dataset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("ScriptableObjectLargeDataset")
2. Select "Assets/data.asset"
Expected results: Inspector displays the view of the asset immediately and editor performance is unaffected
Actual result: Editor becomes unresponsive, the inspector then displays but editor performance is degraded
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Enlighten] Worker thread related message is printed in the log regardless of realtime GI being enabled or not
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual