Search Issue Tracker
Editor becomes unresponsive and performance is continually degraded when selecting a Scriptable Object with a large dataset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("ScriptableObjectLargeDataset")
2. Select "Assets/data.asset"
Expected results: Inspector displays the view of the asset immediately and editor performance is unaffected
Actual result: Editor becomes unresponsive, the inspector then displays but editor performance is degraded
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices