Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
Unity does not execute code weavers when the project is opened for the first time
How to reproduce:
1. Download user attached project "unity2020-weaver-bug.zip"
2. Inside the project folder, delete the "Library" folder
3. Open the project
4. Enter Scene "SampleScene"
5. In the Hierarchy window, click on a Game Object "GameObject"
6. In the Inspector window, observe the "Tester" Component
Expected result: Both "Basic" and "TestNum" fields are shown
Actual result: Only the "Basic" field is shown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3 2020.3.13f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.2.0b2
Can't test: 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a5 (Console error: "An infinite import loop has been detected. The following Assets were imported multiple times, but no changes to them have been detected. Please check if any custom code is trying to import them")
-By invoking ReloadAssemblies (by reopening a project, modifying a script) the "TestNum" field appears
-If we do a build of the project, the built application will crash upon launching
-If we do a build after reopening the project, the built will not crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments