Search Issue Tracker
Only some assemblies fail to be loaded when assembly name does not match the file name
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1345099-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In the Project Window, re-import the included DLL files
3. Wait for the re-import process to finish
4. Observe the Console Window
5. Rename Assemblies that didn't throw an error
6. Re-import the Assemblies again
7. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: Errors are thrown for all Assemblies that have mismatching names
Actual result: 'Assembly name does not match file name' error is thrown only for a single Assembly
Reproducible with: 2021.1.11f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0a4, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a3 (No errors are thrown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker