Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Throwing exception in async method in start spams console, does not stop after leaving the Playmode
1. Open the attached project
2. Play the SampleScene
Expected: Only a single exception is thrown
Actual: Exceptions start spamming the console, even when not in the Playmode
Reproduced 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Reproducible with Start(), Awake() and Update()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade