Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Throwing exception in async method in start spams console, does not stop after leaving the Playmode
1. Open the attached project
2. Play the SampleScene
Expected: Only a single exception is thrown
Actual: Exceptions start spamming the console, even when not in the Playmode
Reproduced 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Reproducible with Start(), Awake() and Update()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown