Search Issue Tracker
Artifacts appear in the game view when anti-aliasing set to 2. Steps To Reproduce: 1. Create a project with LWRP template 2. Open ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Build for standalone 3. Run the build Result: build crashes Repro... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open "SampleScene" in the attached "MorphTEST.zip" project 2. Make sure that Import setting > Model > "Normals"... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open any project containing normal texture (or import user's - "body_01_NRM.tga" ) 2. In project window, select the... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "TestShortcutBug.zip" project 2. Double Click on "GridMesh" GameObject t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "UnityUnwrappingIssue (1).zip" 2. Lighting Settings -> Bake 3. Observe GameObject in th... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project - Observe the crash Reproducible with: 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5 Not re... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "lighting-repro.zip" project and open "SampleScene" scene 2. Switch to one of the Repro Graphics APIs i... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website