Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
SkinnedMeshRender with blend shapes gives "Thread group size must be above zero" error when GPU skinning is enabled
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1121794"
2. Try to move the "ExampleScene" object in the Sample scene
3. Observe the console
Expected result: No error messages are thrown
Actual result: Error messages are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0a8, 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a6
Could not test with: 2017.4
Could not test with 2017.4 due to overhauled prefabs
With 2019.2.0a7 and above no more pink textures are shown, however, the error messages remain
The bug is caused by one of the 'o' objects located in the prefab(Snapshot_1121794_V1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"