Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
SkinnedMeshRender with blend shapes gives "Thread group size must be above zero" error when GPU skinning is enabled
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1121794"
2. Try to move the "ExampleScene" object in the Sample scene
3. Observe the console
Expected result: No error messages are thrown
Actual result: Error messages are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0a8, 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a6
Could not test with: 2017.4
Could not test with 2017.4 due to overhauled prefabs
With 2019.2.0a7 and above no more pink textures are shown, however, the error messages remain
The bug is caused by one of the 'o' objects located in the prefab(Snapshot_1121794_V1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete