Search Issue Tracker
Texture is turned blue with max size set to 8192 when overriding for Android without generating Mip Maps
1. Open any project, swtich the platform to Android
2. Import attached texture "NoMipmapsBlue.jpg"
3. Disable "Generate Mip Maps"
4. Override for Android and set the Max size to 8192
Result: texture turns blue when applying the options
Reproduced in: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors