Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Planned for 2020.1
Crash on startup when Shader Variant with Standard ForwardAdd DIRECTIONAL is assigned and SourceAssetDB present in Library
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ConstructionModeling_stripped13.zip"
2. Observe the Editor (if it does not crash try opening it a second time)
Expected result: project does not crash and opens up
Actual result: project crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0b9
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a11
1. Shader Variant with Standard/ForwardAdd DIRECTIONAL shader assigned in Project Settings -> Graphics -> Shader Preloading
2. SourceAssetDB file present in Library
1. Do not include ForwardAdd DIRECTIONAL Standard shader in the Shader Variants
2. Delete SrouceAssetDB file (this will let you enter the project until the next project opening)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits