Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on startup when Shader Variant with Standard ForwardAdd DIRECTIONAL is assigned and SourceAssetDB present in Library
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ConstructionModeling_stripped13.zip"
2. Observe the Editor (if it does not crash try opening it a second time)
Expected result: project does not crash and opens up
Actual result: project crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0b9
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a11
1. Shader Variant with Standard/ForwardAdd DIRECTIONAL shader assigned in Project Settings -> Graphics -> Shader Preloading
2. SourceAssetDB file present in Library
1. Do not include ForwardAdd DIRECTIONAL Standard shader in the Shader Variants
2. Delete SrouceAssetDB file (this will let you enter the project until the next project opening)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"