Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on startup when Shader Variant with Standard ForwardAdd DIRECTIONAL is assigned and SourceAssetDB present in Library
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ConstructionModeling_stripped13.zip"
2. Observe the Editor (if it does not crash try opening it a second time)
Expected result: project does not crash and opens up
Actual result: project crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0b9
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a11
1. Shader Variant with Standard/ForwardAdd DIRECTIONAL shader assigned in Project Settings -> Graphics -> Shader Preloading
2. SourceAssetDB file present in Library
1. Do not include ForwardAdd DIRECTIONAL Standard shader in the Shader Variants
2. Delete SrouceAssetDB file (this will let you enter the project until the next project opening)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):