Search Issue Tracker
ImageConversion.LoadImage should load PNGs without alpha channel as RGB24 instead of ARGB32
Expected: loading a non-transparent PNG with ImageConversion.LoadImage results in an RGB24 texture, just like JPG.
Actual: loading a non-transparent PNG with ImageConversion.LoadImage results in an ARGB32 texture.
JPG loads in RGB24, but PNG always loads in RGBA, even if the loaded image has no alpha channel.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag