Search Issue Tracker
ImageConversion.LoadImage should load PNGs without alpha channel as RGB24 instead of ARGB32
Expected: loading a non-transparent PNG with ImageConversion.LoadImage results in an RGB24 texture, just like JPG.
Actual: loading a non-transparent PNG with ImageConversion.LoadImage results in an ARGB32 texture.
JPG loads in RGB24, but PNG always loads in RGBA, even if the loaded image has no alpha channel.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors