Search Issue Tracker
ImageConversion.LoadImage should load PNGs without alpha channel as RGB24 instead of ARGB32
Expected: loading a non-transparent PNG with ImageConversion.LoadImage results in an RGB24 texture, just like JPG.
Actual: loading a non-transparent PNG with ImageConversion.LoadImage results in an ARGB32 texture.
JPG loads in RGB24, but PNG always loads in RGBA, even if the loaded image has no alpha channel.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle