Search Issue Tracker
RenderForwardOpaque.Sort is called when Camera Sort Order is set to "No Distance Sort"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Select "Scripts" gameobject.
3. In "Sort Order Changer" component select "No Distance Sort" under Camera Sort Order
4. Press "Change Sort Order" button in the "Sort Order changer component
5. Open Profiler
6. Enter the play mode
7. Pause play mode
8. Expand "Job" in Profiler
Expected result: RenderForwardOpaque.Sort should not be called when Camera Sort Order is set to "No Distance Sort"
Actual result: RenderForwardOpaque.Sort is called
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1, 2017.4.23f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle