Search Issue Tracker
RenderForwardOpaque.Sort is called when Camera Sort Order is set to "No Distance Sort"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Select "Scripts" gameobject.
3. In "Sort Order Changer" component select "No Distance Sort" under Camera Sort Order
4. Press "Change Sort Order" button in the "Sort Order changer component
5. Open Profiler
6. Enter the play mode
7. Pause play mode
8. Expand "Job" in Profiler
Expected result: RenderForwardOpaque.Sort should not be called when Camera Sort Order is set to "No Distance Sort"
Actual result: RenderForwardOpaque.Sort is called
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1, 2017.4.23f1
This is a duplicate of issue #1098752Static Batching draw call regression since 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors