Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Go to Menu -> File -> Built settings -> Set Graphics APIs to Metal 3. Go to the Hi... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by QA 2. Enter playmode 3. Click left mouse button to decrease resolution Note: Right mouse... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download, extract and open the attached project (1102773.zip) 2. Open scene '1102773repro' 3. Go into Play mode... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's project 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Observe the wall while moving the camera Expected result: Wall i... Read more
Crash on changing Graphics API from D2D11 => D3D12 => Vulkan => OpenGLCore. Steps to repro: 1. Create a new Project. 2. File > Buil... Read more
"GLSL compilation failed" exceptions are thrown on switching Windows Graphics APIs to OpenGLES2. Steps to repro: 1. Create a new Pr... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project in 2017.4 2. Import user attached TestMeshSerializedVersion6.asset 3. Check the imported... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached "UIVertex.uv2bug.zip" project 2. Go to Assets -> Scenes folder and open 'SampleScene" 3. Change c... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open a new project 2. Turn off vSync 3. Open profiler (makes it easier if only Rendering activity is showing ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website