Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Start Unity and open and create a New Project 2. Switch Platform to iOS 3. Press Unity > Preferences... and select... Read more
How To Reproduce: 1) Create a new Android project. 2) Enable XR and put Oculus as the only item in the XR SDK list. 3) Add the appro... Read more
When choose to Build And Run for UWP build, the final Player has trouble to launch correctly. The window flickers in and out severa... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open user attached project 2. Open scene "Game Lobby" Actual: A Fatal Error is thrown Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Open any object picker (ex.: from created material) 3. Try navigating the Object picker window ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open users attached project 2. Go to Edit -> Preferences -> External Tools -> External Script Editor and chan... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached "MipMaps.zip" 2. Go to Assets -> Sprites folder, select "ai_dark_png" and check "Generate Mip Map... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1103744" 2. Make sure "Development Build" and "Script Debugging" are enabled 3. Buil... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Import user's attached project to any release 2017.4-2019.1 Expected: comprehensible error message appears, script... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website