Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Materials in the Skinned Mesh Renderer material list get assigned incorrectly when assigning while recording for an animation
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TestPrj2021.zip"
2. Open "Sample" scene
3. Open Animation window
4. Select "GameObject" in the Hierarchy
5. Start recording in the Animation window
6. Drag "Mat_0 0" material from Project window to Materials in the Skinned Mesh Renderer component one by one
7. Drag "Mat_0 3" material to Element 4
8. Stop recording
9. Start recording
Expected result: All the materials get assigned where they were dragged
Actual result: Element 2 is set to "Mat_0 3"
Reproducible with - 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0a16
Not reproducible with - 2019.4.31f1, 2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline