Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project ("SwingRep") 2. Enter Play mode 3. Inspect the animation Expected: GameObject animatio... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download 1104540_repro.zip 2. Switch platform to UWP 3. Set build type to XAML 4. Build a "test" scene on IL2... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new Unity project with latest 2017.4 version 2. Close the project 3. Re-open the project with latest ... Read more
-e: see title, build works when adding a specific memory size --this is a regression in emscripten itself -repro: --open attached p... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Import Courtyard project from the asset store 2. Make sure you've deleted GI Cache 3. Open Courtyard scene and re-b... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open users project 2. Press Play 3. Move the mouse across the Game Window 4. Press the right mouse button Ex... Read more
"Assertion failed on expression" exception thrown on creating a prefab of GameObject with child override whose prefab instance is m... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open or create Unity project 2. Under Edit, select Project Settings/Settings 3. In Project Settings, select Phy... Read more
So far this has been tested to be existing in 2017.3 and 2017.4 LTS. When a commit has over a certain number of asset changes in a ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown