Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Revert option is not available when right-clicked on the Prefab Component's 'Enable' checkmark
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1364181.zip"
2. Open Scenes/SampleScene
3. Select Directional Light in the Hierarchy window
4. Right-click on the 'Enable' checkmark of the Light component in the Inspector window
Expected results: Revert option is available in the tooltip
Actual results: Revert option is not available in the tooltip
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a10
Note: Revert option is available if right-clicked on the Component icon
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes