Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project 2. Enter Play mode and observe the TextMesh Object Expected result: the font i... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Colors -> Playmode tint; and change its color 3. Enter Pla... Read more
When trying to load a repro project from one of our cases (https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/971912/), the editor crashed when loa... Read more
To reproduce: 1. In a new project, create a new folder 2. In a new folder, create a prefab 3. Right-click on the prefab and select ... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Open attached project and scene 2) Play it The memory very slowly, but assuredly rise (internally tested, 50MB/hou... Read more
To reproduce 1. Open user attached project 2. Generate Lighting Actual results: there is a round artifact beneath the tree Expecte... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Go to Window -> Package Manager 3. Install and remove IncrementalCompiler Expected re... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Set Player Graphics API to Vulkan 3. Open Profiler 4. Toggle Pause (next to Play Mode but... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (ReproduceMouseLock.zip) 2. Press Play 3. Press Alt, which locks the mouse movement... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website