Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1212896-OnTriggerExit2DBug.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene)
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Run, click Toggle Sprite : OnTriggerExit2D gets called.
5. Inspect the console
You can verify that Destroy does NOT call OnTriggerExit2D as expected by clicking Destroy Sprite. Disabling a Game Object using SetActive(false) should have the same effect and NOT call OnTriggerExit2D.
OnTriggerExit2D is incorrectly reported when a GameObject is disabled with Physics2D.callbacksOnDisable set to false. OnCollisionExit2D is not reported as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"