Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1212896-OnTriggerExit2DBug.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene)
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Run, click Toggle Sprite : OnTriggerExit2D gets called.
5. Inspect the console
You can verify that Destroy does NOT call OnTriggerExit2D as expected by clicking Destroy Sprite. Disabling a Game Object using SetActive(false) should have the same effect and NOT call OnTriggerExit2D.
OnTriggerExit2D is incorrectly reported when a GameObject is disabled with Physics2D.callbacksOnDisable set to false. OnCollisionExit2D is not reported as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications