Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1212896-OnTriggerExit2DBug.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene)
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Run, click Toggle Sprite : OnTriggerExit2D gets called.
5. Inspect the console
You can verify that Destroy does NOT call OnTriggerExit2D as expected by clicking Destroy Sprite. Disabling a Game Object using SetActive(false) should have the same effect and NOT call OnTriggerExit2D.
OnTriggerExit2D is incorrectly reported when a GameObject is disabled with Physics2D.callbacksOnDisable set to false. OnCollisionExit2D is not reported as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once