Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1212896-OnTriggerExit2DBug.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene)
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Run, click Toggle Sprite : OnTriggerExit2D gets called.
5. Inspect the console
You can verify that Destroy does NOT call OnTriggerExit2D as expected by clicking Destroy Sprite. Disabling a Game Object using SetActive(false) should have the same effect and NOT call OnTriggerExit2D.
OnTriggerExit2D is incorrectly reported when a GameObject is disabled with Physics2D.callbacksOnDisable set to false. OnCollisionExit2D is not reported as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point